New

Kannada Movie News

Guruprasad - Every Film Should Make a Reference!

Updated on : Sep 08, 2011

1422

Views:

Guruprasad - Every Film Should Make a Reference!

The pride of Kannada cinema direction Guruprasad of two big hits ‘Mata and Eddelu Manjunatha’ is back to work after providing dialogues for 100 days run film ‘Hudugaru’ for Dr Rajakumar camp.

The film he has started is ‘Directors Special’. The specialty of this film is that there is no heroine; one of the songs will be shot in Sri Lanka. One more theme song will appear in the background. There will be no audio release of this two songs and no heroine film.

For the first time in Kannada film history the film ‘Directors Special’ is going to have 22 assistants for a director. In that 8 are associates and 14 are assistant directors. Highly qualified people come for work and I have allocated work. One prestigious person is Mr Srinivasamurthy a research scientist from Tata Institute and another cop who has given up his job Ramesh are in the team disclosed Guruprasad.

Rangayana Raghu plays the lead and he is sure to steal the show on the silvers screen says Guruprasad. Of course I am expecting a hat trick as my previous two films hit century

The delay in producer Govindu’s third venture ‘Directors Special’ is because of change in the entire script. Previously it was made for Komalkumar and now it is Rangayana Raghu. The purpose of this film is to show that this kind of film is possible. I have made an effort to change the regular route of films made. I strongly believe in the policy that every film should set a new reference instead of banking on guidelines that are already there in cinema. That is creativity according to me.

I have done it so in ‘Mata’ and ‘Eddelu Manjunatha’ says Guruprasad.

After completion of the film ‘Directors Special’ Guruprasad is taking up a film with only two characters and the budget of the movie will be Rs.75 lakhs. Even for ‘Directors Special’ Guruprasad has told give me time. I have assured him 60 percent of the investment made on the film. After the release it is not difficult to gain remaining 40 percent states Guruprasad.

Producer Govindu has got the strength to make 10 films. He has lost in ‘Vishnu Sene and Anjali Geethanjali’. He is such a nice guy who definitely needs a breakthrough says Guruprasad.

Guruprasad has producers ready for three more films for next year. He is busy till December 2012. Meanwhile his animation film ‘Bombeyatavayya’ is premiered in Suvarana channel on November 14 – Children Day.
Related News
The firebrand writer and director with two successive hits such as ‘Mata and Eddelu Manjunatha’ Guruprasad found fruitful results for his dialogues
The actress with heavy clout and controversy behind her Nisha Kothari is coming back after ‘Raj the Showman’ in which she worked opposite power star Puneeth Rajakumar
Director Guruprasad was on a hunt for new actors for his film ‘Directors Special’ at the ‘Hudugru’ success celebration at Gold Finch Hotel. With more than a year
The prestigious theatre group in Mysore ‘Rangayana’ that has given many actors to Kannada cinema is now headed by Kannada actor in comedy roles Mandya Ramesh.
Eminent director of ‘Mata and Eddelu Manjunatha’ Guruprasad has got the proper channel for the premier telecast of his first animation film ‘Idhu Bombeyatavaiah’ that is hitting as the premier show
Hot Pictures Of The Day

Supergoodmovies.com is a hindi cinema,tamil cinema,telugu cinema and kannada movies portal with Bollywood film news,kollywood film news, tollywood film news, sandalwood film news, movie news, actress gallery, movie gallery, spicy gallery, trailers,tamil movie reviews, telugu movie reviews, telugu cinema rating, box office collections and movies hit or flop, read and know your favorite actors interview videos, songs - movies review, movie reviews, music reviews, cinema gallery and many more. It's a complete hindi cinema tamil cinema, telugu cinema and kannada movies database.

Our Business Promoters:

Copyright © 2014 supergoodmovies.com. All rights reserved.